NA-A6300 FOR SONY1,547.00 €
The Nauticam NA-A6300 Underwater Housing
Nauticam is the industry leader in mirrorless interchangeable lens underwater camera support. Nauticam has housed more mirrorless cameras, and more Sony E (NEX) Mount cameras than any other housing manufacturer. This experience results in the most evolved housing line with broadest range of accessories available today.
Pioneering optical accessories elevate performance to a new level. Magnifying viewfinders, the sharpest super macro accessory lenses ever made, and now the most versatile wet mount wide angle lens (the WWL-1) combined with the NA-A6300 housing form a complete imaging system.
Nauticam is known for ergonomics, and the user experience. Key controls are placed at the photographer’s fingertips. The housing and accessories are light weight, and easy to assemble. The camera drops in without any control presetting, and lens port changes are effortless.
Nauticam build quality is well known by underwater photographers around the globe. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized making it impervious to salt water corrosion. Marine grade stainless and plastic parts complete the housing, and it is backed by a two year warranty against manufacturing defects.
NA-A6500 FOR SONY1,702.00 €
Sony a6500 is the latest high performance mirrorless interchangeable lens camera placed in the Sony E Mount lineup. Similar in size to many compact cameras, the a6500 body surrounds a large APS-C image sensor with fast and accurate autofocus performance.
The a6500 is an incredible camera for underwater imaging (both stills and motion) when paired with the ergonomic, rugged, and down right good looking Nauticam housing. The combo excels at fast action still photo shooting, 4K video, and everything in between.
Sony a6500 Features:
- 24MP CMOS APS-C sensor with copper wiring
- 425-point on-sensor phase-detection AF system
- 11 fps continuous shooting for up to 300 JPEGs / 100 Raws (8 fps continuous live view without blackout)
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- 2.4m dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder with 120 fps refresh rate
- Tilting Rear Touch Screen
- Silent shooting in continuous drive (3 fps with AF/AE)
- Max ISO of 51200
- 4K video capture up to 100 Mbps
- Phase-detect AF compatible with A-mount lenses via LA-EA3 adapter
- Magnesium alloy design with upgraded dust and moisture resistance
- Improved hand grip